Saturday, January 31, 2009

She's not fat!!! You're stupid FACE is.

Jessica Simpson is far from fat. I don't know why they keep saying she is. If she was a fattie, then she wouldn't still be dating Tony Romo. Tony Romo is not the type of guy that would date a fat girl. he commands the BEST. He's into the finer things and he's probably really shallow. Look at THOSE dimples! You know who IS fat? Me. I'm a big hefty guy and you can just ask my brother if you don't believe me. He's bigger than me, even. Tony Romo wouldn't date me OR my brother because we don't BRING IT on a regular basis. The other day my brother told me that he thought Jessica Simpson was the type of girl that wuold bake you a whole mess of cookies and then not even eat ONE. And people say she's FAT? Craziness.
My brother also told me that the GRIZZ fired Mark Ivaroni. I say good riddance to bad coaches but I do hate to see anyone lose their job. Sometimes I think the only way we're going to get through any of this America mess is to have MORE jobs and MORE money. That's why we vote, though. I voted historically, so they say, and I'm not going to apologize for it to anyone. I even watched the GRIZZ on the TV during the King Junior celebrations and the Grizz were NOT fun to watch. Don't get me wrong. I love it when they throw the ball to Rudy and then stand around to watch him. I'd watch him, too. (And I WILL! In the slam dunk contest) And I especially like watching Rudy take all those jumpers with somebody guarding him real close. It makes the MAKES so much more exciting! What I didn't like to see though was not enough sweating, diving, and high-fiving. High fives are super and I hope the new coach encourages those young Grizzlies with MANY high fives! That's why I support Ivaroni coaching somewhere else and more jobs for the America.
GO GRIZZ! Here's hoping I get my newspaper subscription back SOON.

2 comments:

RV said...

Tony should put some cat boodle in Jessica's meatball subs. That'd teach her to cut back on the sammiches.

Unknown said...

That's a good idea, friend, and I, as always, welcome any comments from the intranet but I fear that you're not getting my point. Jessica's not fat! And if YOU think she IS, then your wrong! She's shapely and has pretty hair. So her face is weird looking? I don't even know what YOURS looks like, pal. She just messed up and wore some pants that came up somewhere betwixt her belly button and her chestal area. Then she wore 2 belts. Who really needs 2 belts? THAT'S what people should be looking into!