Monday, February 9, 2009

I LOVE my GRammy!

I hope you were one of the hundreds of people(plus ME) that watched the Grammy last night because if you didn't then you missed one really wonderful show. I can honestly say that music is the love of my life. If I didn't have the gift of the ear for song, then I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably listen to a lot less music though! (haha) And that would make me sad because I listen to music all of the time and it's pleasing to me so much. It's amazing how much different the singers look in real life than how you picture them in your head when you're watching them in your head from the radio. Like Jennifer Hudson. I never knew she was black. I was very surprised but my shock turned to pleasantness when the shock subsided. I think her ethnicity makes her voice even more special. And she looks even better black! My wife didn't think so. My wife started talking about how fat she looked or something. I didn't really hear everything she was saying because the rage filled my head up so fast that I got dizzy and couldn't hardly see. All I could hear was the blood rushing through my head. I can honestly say that it's the first time I ever spit in my wife's face. She was plum surprised TOO! (haha) Anyways, we worked it out. She thinks Jennifer Hudson is beautiful now and I feel the same way about my wife. All in all it was an evening with Grammy that I will never forget until next year when it will probably be even BETTER.

No comments: