Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oops! My bad...

Well, it turns out that last night wasn't opening night for my GRIZZ. That was a tad disappointing. My brother was pretty angry. There wasn't enough cheese in the house to calm him down. He ended up punching me in the privates pretty hard. Then he stomped out of the house leaving me in a crumpled heap on the floor with the faint traces of cheese on my crotch.
My wife was pretty upset with what he did. After I quit puking, I tried to calm her down, but I don't think it worked. I told her that big brothers were allowed to do stuff like that to little brothers especially when the little brother messes up as badly as I did. She told me that I was wrong but I told her that she just didn't understand because she wasn't a little brother.
She just stomped off and went to bed. I mean, mercy me, that wasn't even the worst thing that he'd done to my privates before. I don't want to turn this into some sort of sex blog so I'll spare you all the details. Let's just say it involved tape, a first pubic hair, 3 of his friends, and about 30 minutes of pointing and laughing at exposed privates.
The thing about big brothers that my wife doesn't understand though is that they always say they're sorry. And that's enough. Chances are, when I get back from doing some insurance stuff today, there's going to be a fresh funnel cake on my desk from I-know-who.
And everything will be alright. And my privates will be safe again.
As long as I don't do anything stupid.

GO GRIZZ!

1 comment:

TDubbs said...

That reminds me of that one time I did that stuff for that guy on camera.