Saturday, November 22, 2008

BEST THING ABOUT BEING A GRIZZ FAN?


THE FEMININE NAPKIN RACES!

Nothing gets me more excited about getting out to The Pad then the seventh inning running of FEMININE NAPKINS! It used to all fun in games when the runners were shaped as the napkins, but in 1998 when they switched over to one uniform feminine napkin costume, the races really turned for the best. I love fair and unbiased competition from tampons, pads, and adult diapers.

I remember my father and uncle telling me stories of the feminine napkin races of the old. When they would push, squeeze, applicant, unravel, pull on the strings and any other method to soak up a win. I could only imagine how unappealing that would be.

Here is a picture of my favorite napkin racer, Overnight Maxi coming down the stretch right before being soaked in a celebratory shower of dark red wine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the idea of OJ Mayo playing the point, but I think the Grizz would be better served with him and Rudy on the wings as playmakers. Get a PG that bring it down, get the offense started, and go spot up.

TDubbs said...

Two Words: I love maxi pads. True story. LOVE THEM.

Chris Duhon.