Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Days are here AGAIN!!

Boy, I can't believe I ever started to doubt my GRIZZ. It looked grim there for a while, but I never once lost faith in this team. They are too young and hungry to be kept down. Judging off of that performance against the Kings, I'd say they may not lose again. Point of fact, if I was a betting man, but I'm not. Because it's definitely wrong. I'm just going to chalk up the previous losses as cat boodles and assume there's smooth sailing on the horizon from here on out. Not only on the horizon, but right beside the BOAT! Cats hate water, though. David Hyde Pierce likes it when I blow dry him, though. Hahahah...I bet the Grizzlie team takes showers, though. I'm not trying to say they're dirty.

Player of the game against the Kings goes to the leading SCORER! GO GRIZZ! It's awesome to have you back!

No comments: