Sunday, November 16, 2008

GRIZZ vs BUcks Recap!

Oh man, I just saw the box score for this just now. It's a bummer of an overtime loss. I don't understand how the GRizz can lose to a team like the Bucks that aren't really very good. It's frustrating. I'll be honest because that's always been my policy ever since I was a wee little kid. I thought the Grizzlies would go undefeated this year and now I'm thinking that won't happen. They've already lost SEVEN games! They can't POSSIBLY go undefeated now by my calculations. I'm starting to wonder if they're tanking games. I haven't seen them play so far this year on TV or in person but they're by far the best in the WEst on paper. It's not even close. This is very disturbing and it's affecting me in unfortunate ways.

Anyway, the game...I didn't see it because my wife gets carsick and also won't let me get a satellite TV. I checked the box score and added up all the points and the Grizzlies really did lose. The score was not mistaken. That sucks even more.

Hang in there Grizz fans.

No comments: