Thursday, November 13, 2008

GRIZZ vs Knicks Recap

Hello, friends! I'm back with some GRIZZ analysis. David Hyde Pierce has stopped his anal leaking and the vet thinks we're in the clear. David Hyde Pierce is still pretty gassy, though. Cat boodles are the WORST! Oh well, at least I can concentrate on my GRIZZ! What's going to happen is that the morning after a Grizzlies game, I'll try to give you a quick recap of my thoughts on the game. I don't usually see any of their games on TV, though, so I'll probably just break down what I notice in the box score. I've been looking at box scores practically all my life and I know what's what in them. Without further ado! The KNIcks and GRIZZ game!

Crud. The grizzlies lost pretty bad. Looking at the box score, I'd have to say that Rudy Gay and Chandler were the best players on their respectable teams. They had the most points. I can't get too upset about the loss, though. The KNicks are ALWAYS good. I remember when Patrick Ewing played for them. They were good back then, too. We'll get them next time, though. GO GRIZZ!

No comments: