Friday, November 21, 2008

What's your pleasure, Superstar?

ONe of my internet friends asked me the other day after reading my blogging what the award was for player of the game. Boy, now that's just a real good question and it deserves an anwer. I flat out never even thought about what I could call it. He suggested a personal pan pizza, but you and I both know that pan pizza is a sin. And anyway, pizza should be shared with those you know and love.
No, the player of the game award should be named for something truly amazing. Soemthing that everyone knows means greatness. It should be synonomous with everything that's right in this great country. And I know just the thing. From here on out the player of the game award will be known as the Funnel Cake Award.

And if the winners of every Funnel Cake Award want to come to Branson after the season to collect, then that's just fine with me and my wife. We could all just head on over to Silver Dollar City, ride some super rides, play some neat games, and eat funnel cakes until the funnel cake stand worker cuts us off for having TOO MUCH FUN. It would probably be the most awesome day in all of our lives and we'd be best friends forever after that. We'd write each other letters and call each other when we were feelign down. And we'd ALWAYS cheer each other up. I bet that me and RUdy would eventually be the best friends out of ALL the Funnel Cake award winners. For sure. Me and my best friend Rudy. It has a nice ring to it.

9 comments:

RV said...

I bet Rudy puts marmalade on his funnel cakes. Gasol is more of a Nutella guy.

Unknown said...

Look, friend, if big Marc Gasol wants to put whatever he wants on a funnel cake is fine with me. This isn't communist Europe. This is a fre country. Let's keep the hate-mongering off the blog.

RV said...

Europe ain't all bad. They have personal pans and Wendy's over there now. But they put Mayo in their Frosties.

Unknown said...

If my wife didn't monitor me, then I'd eat WAY too much Mayo. hahahaha

I re-read your previous comment and I think I misconstrued your meaning. Actually, I didn't understand what you meant, so I took it as you calling Marc gay. Now, I think you were talking about food. My bad, friend. To make it up to you, if you ever find yourself in Branson then maybe we can meet for a game of mini golf.

Wolter said...

I just plain don't like the idea of gay funnelcake.

That is our finest carnival treat! Not a subject of mockery!

Unknown said...

Remember the time I ate someting like 4 in 2 hours? YOu weren't there but it was awesome.

Wolter said...

You know, I was there in spirit.

Also, I was hiding under your porch.

Unknown said...

Well I hope you didn't get any peanut shells in your hair, buddy. hahahahah

My brother used to hide under my bed when I slept. Please don't do that.

Anonymous said...

Are there any great Branson hotels you would recommend staying at?